Character maisonette offering potential and opportunity
This character maisonette Circa 1900 offers comfortable living and presents an ideal investment opportunity or the potential to further enhance and add value for those looking to enter the market. With low maintenance interiors including polished floorboards, easy care layout and sited on a Torrens Title allotment of 258 square metres (approx). Located within easy reach of Semaphore beach and its local shopping, cafes and eateries as well as historic Port Adelaide.
• Central lounge with high ceilings and split system air conditioning
• Kitchen with gas cooking overlooking dining area
• Two bedrooms with ornate ceiling roses and ceiling fans
• Master bedroom with split system air conditioning
• Second bedroom with built in robe
• Practical bathroom with shower
• Separate outdoor laundry
• Undercover outdoor space for entertaining
• Driveway could accommodate boat/trailer
• Carport for off-street parking
• Previously tenanted for $295 per week
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Birkenhead, then we can help you.