Trendy townhouse with NYC vibes on the CBD's brink
Offers Close Mon, 15th Aug – 1pm (usp)
A subtle salute to the Manhattan warehouse, this two-storey home fits the description for fast-paced professionals and active downsizers alike looking for a trendy base on the brink of the CBD. Placing all three of its bedrooms, en-suite, main bathroom and a retreat on an upper floor that catches a glimpse of the city’s skyline, this astutely laid-out abode ensures expansive open-plan living thrives below – without ever disrupting work or sleep.
With it comes quality selections (see the stone-topped kitchen), a double garage, ducted R/C, and a private rear courtyard, all just a five-minute drive from the city and 10 minutes from Glenelg. You’ve got it made.
• Large island/breakfast bar, gas cooking, and quality stainless steel appliances to open-plan kitchen
• Walk-in shower and bathtub to fully tiled main bathroom
• Powder room/guest bathroom to lower floor
• Storage galore, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Zoned ducted R/C
• High square set ceilings and easy-care tiled floors to lower level
• Custom recessed blinds to all bedrooms
• Easy-care, private courtyard gardens
• Remote gated entry and electric Panelift door to double garage
• Off-street parking for four cars
• Prized corner position
• A short drive from Kurralta Park shopping precinct
• Close to several parks/reserves
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 6012/601
Council – City of West Torrens
Council Rates – $1,561.65 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $196.39 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $169.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 316m² approx.
Year Built – 2008
Total Build area – 193m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Ashford, then we can help you.