Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Nailsworth’s day in the sun as a suburb of choice has arrived. Nothing epitomises its exciting future more than this C1890 single-fronted cottage with a stunning ultra-modern addition, elevated to another level (literally) thanks to its enviable south-north orientation and a rear garden that transports you to an exotic destination.
All is what it seems on first impression; a stone-fronted character home that gets better with age, proud of its high ceilings, polished timber floors, decorative ceiling roses and ornate fireplaces.
Whilst the central lounge room’s bold-but-timeless black walls make a statement of their own, nothing prepares you for the statement made by the open-plan living zone of that addition.
With thick concrete-effect stone benchtops atop an expansive island, a backdrop of moody black cabinetry, secret Butler’s pantry and the full spec of high-end appliances, the kitchen is a swoon-worthy example of harmonious form and function.
Alby Turner has his name all over the kitchen and the custom timber joinery that adorns a TV wall unit with state-of-the-art integrated KEF speakers. Movie night never sounded so good.
A sea of glass doors ensures those exotic palm-laden gardens come flooding through, opening to blur the lines between the world indoors and what looks and feels like a villa straight out of Ubud. Upstairs, the master retreat – with ensuite and walk-in robe – takes your perspective to the tops of those palms. A serene escape from the moment you rise. A uniquely special abode, just 10 minutes from the CBD.
Features we love…
– Gorgeous bluestone fronted facade behind a picket fence
– Ideally placed on a quiet, leafy street
– Prized north-facing rear
– Integrated fridge, dishwasher and double ovens
– Architectural addition, fully renovated
– Oak parquetry floors to lower level addition
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Sleek updated bathrooms
– Ingenious storage solutions with custom joinery
– European style laundry
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with auto watering system
– Walking distance from Prospect Oval and Prospect Road’s buzzing cafe scene
– Moments from North Adelaide and the city beyond, and stroll from local parks/reserves
– Zoned for Adelaide High and Adelaide Botanic High Schools, plus close to a range of quality public and private schools
CT Reference – 5721/20
Council – City of Prospect
Council Rates – $2,147.46 pa
SA Water Rates – $216.22 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $188.30 pa
Land Size – 354m² approx.
Year Built – 1890
Total Build area – 203m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Nailsworth, then we can help you.