Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Torrens Titled two-level haven on 510m2 in tranquil surrounds
Offers Close Tue, 28th Feb – 1pm (usp)
Reluctantly offered to the market by its one and only owner of 49 years, this Torrens tilted dual-level home will do so well as it always has: make life easy on a quiet parcel that keeps going and going to reveal more north-facing rear garden – and freedom – than you bargained for.
What you can expect is a no-fuss, honest home that places its bay windowed lounge room, casual meals zone and functional kitchen on the lower floor, leaving all three bedrooms – each with a tranquil view – for the level above.
Add your own personality in the form of a cosmetic update and you’ll be rewarded with a home that demands little of your spare time, in a suburb that makes your spare time so enjoyable near the likes of Burnside Village, the city itself, and some of Adelaide’s best schools and colleges. It just gets better and better.
Features we love…
– Ideally placed on a peaceful tree-lined pocket of highly sought-after Myrtle Bank
– Ducted evaporative cooling, plus oil heating
– Loads of storage, including large space under stairs
– Two-way ensuite to master bedroom
– Separate laundry
– Lush established gardens
– Room for a pool in the extra deep rear yard (STPC)
– Off-street parking for multiple cars, plus lock-up powered shed to rear
– Walking distance from public transport
– Zoned for Unley High School and Glen Osmond Primary School
– Just 10 minutes from the CBD
CT Reference – 5850/151
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,437.55 pa
SA Water Rates – $193.09 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $69.70 pa
Land Size – 510m² approx.
Year Built – 1975
Total Build area – 135m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Myrtle Bank, then we can help you.