Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A perfectly placed character cottage with a special exclamation mark
Sold at Auction
What is a quaint bluestone cottage on first impression will leave you head over heels for its rear ultra-modern extension that was created by Rad Studio architects, short listed for an award and makes clever use of every square inch with precision. The stark contrast between the beautifully preserved two-bedroom original home and an addition that centres around an ingenious courtyard is something to savour.
A series of trifold doors disappear into the striking black cubes that also double up as storage and make the courtyard a functioning part of the internal footprint – in the process sending light and fresh air to the galley kitchen and the two living zones that bookend it. And it’s a beautiful thing.
Quiet yet so conveniently placed on the cusp of revitalised Hutt Street, life’s beautiful when the likes of Ballaboosta, Biga, Coffylosophy, Mascavado, The Havelock Hotel and a series of restaurants that can take you on a journey around the world are all yours, just a short stroll from the boundless Victoria Park. Perfect.
• Siemens dishwasher, Bosch oven and induction cooktop, engineered stone benchtops and Liebherr integrated fridge to kitchen
• Addition includes lounge room with polished concrete floors, modern kitchen and rear dining zone
• Main bathroom includes freestanding bath, walk-in rain shower and large skylight
• Updated ultra-modern bathrooms, including master’s en-suite
• Clever use of space – with built-in robes to bedroom 2
• Original home features white washed polished timber floors, arched hallway and high ceilings
• Openable skylights throughout, including two with automatic rain sensors
• Extensive updates include new wiring, roofing and plumbing
• Short listed for the ‘small projects’ award at the SA Institute of Architects
• Fully renovated from front to back
• Ideally positioned on a quiet street in the city’s most sought-after pocket
• Access to rear lane
• Up to two parking permits available on application
• The home boasts a strong rental history on AirBnb
• Walking distance from public transport, the city’s buzzing East End and Victoria Park’s new wetlands
CT Reference – 5797/295
Council – Adelaide City Council
Council Rates – $1,825.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $152.35 pa approx.
Land Size – 125m² approx.
Year Built – 1880
Total Build area – 101m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.