This stylish one-of-a-kind home will impress with stunning elevated views of the Glenelg coastline. No detail has been overlooked in a distinctive 2016 renovation that presents rustic contemporary cool at its best. Exposed reclaimed timber ceiling beams from the Moonta Bay jetty and handmade Egyptian doors feature throughout, and the secure, leafy front courtyard provides an impressive entry.
This fully alarmed home combines solid brick construction with stylish on-trend interiors to suit the aesthetically-minded professional couple or fashionable downsizer. Enter via the front deck and through double front doors into the large dining/family area that features modern floating floors and flows seamlessly onto the stunning entertainer’s deck. The dining area steps down into the air-conditioned living room, and the superbly renovated designer kitchen and main bathroom are worthy of a luxury magazine shoot.
• Large, light-filled dining room flows onto the covered deck with elevated, panoramic views
• Carpeted living room also features lush views and a reclaimed timber feature wall
• Stylish designer kitchen with exposed brick feature wall and premium stainless steel appliances
• Huge king-sized master bedroom with built-in robe; large walk-in robe to second bedroom
• Superbly designed rustic main bathroom with open shower and reclaimed timber vanity
• Laundry facilities in large main bathroom; parking for two cars in double carport
• Secure, private front courtyard with entry via a solid, remote control sliding front gate
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Bellevue Heights, then we can help you.