Another successful auction campaign. If you are thinking of selling, and like the sound of cash only offers, no cooling off period, and you name the settlement period please call us in for a complimentary consultation.
Perfect starter, downsize, develop or invest
Auction Sun, 10th Oct – 10am (usp)
Neat and tidy brick veneer home built in 1981 on 690 sqm (approx.) flat corner block ideal for development (stcc) just a stroll to supermarket, medical facilities and public transport. Large lounge, semi open plan kitchen/dining, 2 bedrooms, tidy gardens and 9x6m lined workshop.
What we love about the property:
– Honest, tidy, well cared for original condition, nothing to hide
– Light filled living room with ceiling fan, heating and cooling and garden views to the front, and the fernery on the side
– Combined dining/kitchen area with split system air conditioning, large fridge space, plenty of cupboard/bench space, electric cooktop, and sliding door access leading to outdoor entertainment area
– Large master bedroom with split system air conditioning, ceiling fan, and built-in wardrobe
– Bedroom two has a ceiling fan, split system air conditioning and built-in provision
– Neat bathroom with shower, bath, vanity and lamp heating
– Separate toilet and linen press in the hallway
– Laundry with built-in laundry trough
– Well established and attractive low maintenance front garden offering plenty of privacy from Robinson Road, well fenced for pet security
– 8m x 4m paved entertainment with adjacent fernery area for your botanical delight
– Window shutters facing Katherine St and Robinson Rd
– Wide 2 car carport offering undercover access into home
– 9m x 6m lined shed with concrete floor, ideal games room or workshop
– 3m x 1.5m garden shed with concrete floor
– Nice secure backyard with luscious lawns.
– 1000 L rainwater tank
– Several attached retractable garden hose reels
– Safe and secure fully fenced and lawned backyard, perfect for kids and pets to play on, or additional off street parking for your boat or caravan
– Mains power
– Mains water
– Mains sewer
– Main pressure hot water
-NBN internet connected
Located walking distance to facilities, a short drive to the beach, Seaford shopping centre and railway station, McLaren Vale wine region, and only 33km or 31m drive to the Adelaide CBD, rated the most liveable city in the world. Seize this super affordable property now before your property dream is out of reach, come and take a look, you’re gonna love it
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Old Noarlunga, then we can help you.