2016 built detached 2 storey home, beautifully finished and designed for low maintenance living in an excellent location, just a minute to the CBD. With large, bright and open living, 3 bedrooms plus nursery or study nook, it offers double garaging, together with a north facing enclosed courtyard.
What we love about this property:
– Brand new (first home buyers may be eligible for $15,000 grant)
– Well finished and neutrally styled
– Bright and open living, lots of natural light
– Excellent suburb and quiet location
– Master bedroom with en-suite and walk-in
– Built-in wardrobes in 2nd/3rd bedrooms
– Fully ducted reverse cycle climate control
– Large gas cooker and galley kitchen
– Close to Queen St and Hawker St precincts
– immediate access to public transport
– Adjacent Bowden Village infrastructure
A great opportunity to buy in an area that is ever increasing in popularity and demand; the Bowden Village project nearby ensures continual upgrades in infrastructure and amenities, further supported by great cafes and eateries springing up nearby. This home offers everything for buyers who need near city living in a quiet family area that is undergoing significant investment.
Please call for further information or see inspection times when posted.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Brompton, then we can help you.