c.1926 triple fronted bungalow with twice the flexibility and a pool in a prime position
Auction Sat, 6th Nov – 1pm
If there’s a perfect blueprint of a family home you can grow into -and never out of – this extended c.1926 triple-fronted Gentleman’s bungalow on a boundless block of more than 900sqm would be it. Its long-term owners can attest to the supreme versatility and freedom this light-filled home affords across a bevy of formal and casual living zones and up to 5-bedrooms, all of it flowing effortlessly from its character laden original home to the open-plan family room and partnering alfresco pavilion with outdoor kitchen, electronic café blinds and all eyes on the heated fully tiled-pool at its feet.
Taking pride and place on a typical wide, leafy Colonel Light Gardens boulevard, just moments from the city, metro beaches, Unley and King William Roads, Mitcham Square, parks/reserves, quality schools and the Southern Expressway; to say this timeless residence is close to everything is an understatement. It’s time to thrive.
– Enviably placed amongst other grand homes on big blocks
– Beautifully preserved and presented original home with polished floorboards and soaring decorative ceilings
– Floorplan includes formal lounge room, casual sitting room and the option to use bedrooms as formal dining rooms or home offices
– Super-functional open-plan kitchen with integrated dishwasher, breakfast bar and head-turning Smeg 900mm vintage-style freestanding oven
– Nimble floorplan, cleverly recast to give the spacious master bedroom a near new walk-in robe and en-suite
– Periodic updates/renovations throughout, including recent bathroom upgrades with floor-to-ceiling tiles, rain showers and under-floor heating
– Large separate laundry
– Storage galore, including built-in robes to three bedrooms
– Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Solar heating to large in-ground fully tiled pool
– Gas hot water
– Security system with monitoring provisions
– Neatly presented landscaped gardens with automatic watering system
– Automatic blinds to pavilion and western side of the property
– Off-street parking for up to five cars (three undercover) with drive through access to rear
– Metres from bus stops
– Zone for Unley High School and Colonel Light Gardens Primary School
CT Reference – 5390/207
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $TBApa approx.
SA Water Rates – $218.27pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $182.90pa approx.
Land Size – 919m² approx.
Year Built – c.1926
Total Build area – 303m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Colonel Light Gardens, then we can help you.