Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Discover your dream country escape on this expansive 97-acre blank canvas of possibilities. A grand entrance with stunning post and rail timber gates welcomes you to this incredible property. Nestled in a tranquil countryside setting, this vacant parcel of land offers a unique opportunity to craft the rural retreat you’ve always envisioned. The magnificent views from various vantage points across the land will leave you in awe of the natural beauty that surrounds you.
With mains power already in place, you’ll have the modern conveniences you need while enjoying the serenity of this picturesque location. This property boasts 5 dams and 9 paddocks, providing ample space for livestock or agricultural pursuits, plus earthworks are already completed for your convenience for your future shed site.
Whether you’re an aspiring farmer or simply seeking a peaceful countryside getaway, the options are endless. It’s the perfect blank canvas to design your dream home and create a country haven that suits your unique vision
What We Love About The Property;
● A landscape characterised by softly rolling hills, ideally suited for grazing and raising livestock
● Magnificent views with endless options to position your dream home
● Earthworks completed for a shed site
● Mains power
● Ample water supply including 5 dams
● Positioned in a reliable and high rainfall area
● Secure boundary fencing and 9 paddocks for your livestock
● Attractive mature conservation planting around largest dam
● Pastures comprise of rye grass, clover, fog grass, Phalaris and native grasses
● 10 minutes to Myponga township including Smiling Samoyed Brewery
● 11 minutes to Mount Compass IGA, hardware, bakery, doctors clinic
● 14 minutes to Willunga
● 15 minutes to Aldinga Beach
● 30 minutes to seaside city of Victor Harbor
● 59 minutes to Adelaide CBD
Don’t miss this opportunity to make your country living dreams come true – contact us today to schedule a viewing and explore the potential of this exceptional 97-acre parcel. Come check it out; you’re gonna love it!
Certificate of Title – 5783/96
Council – Alexandrina
Zoning – PRuL – Productive Rural Landscape
Land Size – 39.40 ha
Council Rates – tba
SA Water Rates – tba
Emergency Services Levy – tba
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Pages Flat, then we can help you.