Solid family home with a game-changing granny flat and a bright future
Sold at Auction
Live in, land bank or dream big for this solid brick 1960s home with a separate 1-2 bedroom self-contained flat that, well, changes everything on a wide parcel in family-conscious Newton. Boasting those strong bones, bill-busting solar panels, polished timber floors, multiple living zones and one very large kitchen, the main home is move-in ready and ready for anything you – or your tenants – can throw at it.
Extended family? Looking to further supplement your income? That solid brick flat – with its own eat-in kitchen, cosy combustion heating, evaporative cooling, bathroom and external access via the lock-up carport – makes this an opportunity as versatile as it is valuable.
• Flexible floorplan includes lounge, dining and kitchen/meals
• Dishwasher, walk-in pantry and expansive island/breakfast bar
• Ducted reverse cycle heating/cooling to main home
• 1.5KW solar system for reduced energy bills
• High ceilings throughout
• Basement/storage room to rear flat
• Separate laundry
• Large storage shed
• Lock-up carport – off-street parking for at least four cars
• A moment from Newton Central shopping precinct
• A short drive from Thorndon Park Reserve
• Just 20 minutes from the CBD
• Walking distance from public transport and local oval/reserves
CT Reference – 5588/977
Council – Campbelltown City Council
Council Rates – $1,804.60 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $184.82 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $158.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 619m² approx.
Year Built – 1969
Total Build area – 317m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Newton, then we can help you.