Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A tucked-away townhouse you can tailor on the cusp of cool Halifax
Under contract prior to closing deadline
Locals know just how good this pocket of the city really is. Now it’s your turn to call your backyard the hip cafes and restaurants of Halifax Street and surrounds, from the comfort of a townhouse with the scope to make your own mark.
Set quietly down a quaint laneway, you won’t hear Halifax’s buzz, nor will the passing world know of this easy-care and secure home that starts with an extra large lock-up garage, finishes with spacious bedrooms, and draws you to open-plan living in between.
Move straight in or rent out a home that will revel in some value-adding cosmetic upgrades – but only after you’ve truly soaked up the lifestyle on the doorstep of The Greek, Herringbone, Seoul Sisters, DAYJOB and more.
• Loads of storage, including built-in robes to bedrooms
• Dishwasher and gas cooking
• Walk-in shower and bathtub
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Guest toilet to main living
• Timber floors to main living zone
• Light well/courtyard creates extra space and light
• Lock-up garage with remote entry and extra space for an office or workshop
• Centrally located so you can explore the entire city with ease
• Walking distance tram stops on King William Street
• A stroll from the Central Markets
CT Reference – 6019/409
Council – Adelaide City Council
Council Rates – $1,780.30 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $161.69 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $136.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 57m² approx.
Year Built – 2002
Total Build area – 143m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Adelaide, then we can help you.