This gorgeous bluestone symmetrical villa, Circa 1900, is renovated throughout and presents the perfect opportunity to move in and enjoy. Offering character features throughout including wide central hallway, high ceilings and generous proportions and set forward on 464 square metres (approximately) of land. Valuable rear access from Clyde Street with potential for side by side parking. Positioned to enjoy the best Parkside has to offer, with a short walk to both George Street and Unley Road, easy access to quality local schooling and public transport links for CBD access.
• Seven main rooms of generous proportions
• Generous separate lounge with adjacent dining area
• Spacious kitchen with ample bench space and storage space, integrated Bosch dishwasher, double sink and gas cook top
• Three generous bedrooms, all with built in robes and additional study or fourth bedroom
• Family bathroom with floor to ceiling tiles, bath, walk-in shower and stone vanity
• Undercover outdoor entertaining with decking overlooking rear yard
• Rear access from Clyde Street for off-street parking
• Ducted air conditioning throughout
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.