Fantastic opportunity to acquire this character filled, partially renovated 1910 built cottage on the fringe of Adelaide’s CBD.
What we love about this property:
– 2 generous sized bedrooms, both with heritage open fire places
– Freshly painted with newly polished Baltic pine floor-boards
– Side entrance porch, bull nose verandah and lead light windows
– Brand new ducted reverse cycle air-conditioning unit
– Separate formal lounge room with ornate fireplace, or 3rd bedroom
– Feeling of space accentuated by high ceilings, wide passages and natural light
– Open plan kitchen/dining with ample bench space & gas cooker
– Well appointed bathroom and laundry to the rear
– Front yard with picket fence, standard roses and lush green lawn
As pretty as a picture, enjoy the lifestyle that the city and parklands have to offer. You will love living here! Please view the Video Tour for more details.
Zoning = Residential
Council Rates = $ pa
SA Water = $ pqtr
ES Levy = $ pa
Land size = 270 m2 approx
House built = 1910 approx
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
PARKSIDE, then we can help you.