Position perfect & offering so much potential - 777sqm!
Located in a lovely peaceful setting and offering the option to capitalize on the large allotment for future development, with the potential to subdivide & build a pair or one at the rear (STCC), or move straight in and further enhance at your leisure!
What we love about this property:
– 777sqm and 16.45m frontage
– Charming 50’s home in original condition
– Three large bedrooms
– Neat bathroom with separate WC
– Well-equipped timber kitchen overlooking the rear garden, with ample bench & storage space, dishwasher, Pura tap and freestanding oven & gas cooking
– Light filled lounge & dine, with gas heating and split system air-conditioning
– Separate laundry
– Bonus rear rumpus / man cave – 6 x 5.19m
– Ample off-street parking for all the cars & toys, with drive through access & garage
Easily accessible to the CBD & West Lakes Shopping Mall with excellent transport options, close to quality schools, pristine stretches of beach & local restaurants & cafes that make living in the Western beachside suburbs such an enviable choice.
Council area: City of Charles Sturt
Council rates: $1,306.90 PA
Zoning: GN – General Neighbourhood
Water rates: $173.77 PQ
Land size : 777sqm
Year built: 1950
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Seaton, then we can help you.