Progressive vibes created by a great mix of character and newly developed living, Brompton offers strong appeal for busy couples and young families who love being on the go!
Epitomising low maintenance, this 2011 town home is ideal for the lock up and explore lifestyle. The open plan kitchen and lounging do make for a great space to catch your breathe and entertain at home too.
What we love about this home:
– Grand open plan living, dining and kitchen area
-Quality fixtures, fittings and appliances throughout.
– Take your pick of master bedrooms, 1 with an en-suite & another with two-way access to second bathroom both with serene Reserve views all with built in robes.
– 3rd bedroom can be converted into a study or office space.
– Paved courtyard overlooking the reserve, great for warmer weather entertaining.
– Double garage with room to add in storage as well as an additional 2 off street carparks.
On the edge of the city, take your pick of restaurants, pubs and bar spots, enjoy great coffee and a meal at Plant 4 Bowden as well as the Market. Leave the car at home with bus and train stations abound. Take a stroll through the 1 of the many reserves in the area and enjoy the real community feel the area provides.
For more information on this property, please contact Mladen Djuric on 0432 259 123.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Brompton, then we can help you.