A Beachfront Art Deco Gem - AUCTION THIS SATURDAY - REGISTRATION OPEN 10AM
Auction Sat, 23rd Oct – 10.30am (usp)
This truly is a magical two bedroom apartment, built 1938 with all the glorious Art Deco features you would expect and the luxury of a separate 90m2 (approx.) private garden, separate laundry and auto garage off Seaview Road. This seafront gem is one of a kind and a rare opportunity for you to own a piece of Heritage architecture along Adelaide’s most exclusive beachfront.
Expect breath-taking 180 degree panoramic ocean views to the west and an Adelaide hills and iconic Norfolk Pine view to the east. All the hard work has been done here so walk in and just enjoy the spacious open plan living area with sea views to die for and a lifestyle so many can only dream of.
What we love about this heritage beauty!
– Pet Friendly, no restrictions on renting, Airbnb for a phenomenal return
– Strata Fee $2,092.PA, Council Rates $1,633.65PA, SA Water $228.PQ
– Only 4 in the block, tightly held, once in a lifetime opportunity to purchase
– Art Deco features include leadlight windows, ornate ceiling plaster detail, original timber flooring and an ornate fireplace in the open plan living with a glazed brick surround
– Auto lock up garage with drive through access for potential second vehicle, adjacent laundry
– 90m2 private garden with garden shed, paved alfresco with pergola, potential to build a studio
– North facing with raised garden beds to grow your favourite vegetables and herbs, clothesline
– Wide entry with east facing study nook and 4 door storage cupboard, very handy for linen and more
– Two bedrooms, one king single with hills views and main is king size with two double door robes and ceiling fan
– Renovated bathroom with seamless shower, deep soaking bath, toilet and vanity
– Open plan kitchen/living/dine that opens to a curved balcony via a glass sliding door with views to the Henley and Grange jetty and beyond. Truly spectacular sea views and can only be appreciated by inspecting this amazing apartment.
– Kitchen includes stainless steel under bench oven, 4 burner gas hob, range hood and dishwasher
– Double door pantry and adjacent broom cupboard, loads of bench space and under bench drawers, ceiling fan and adjacent dining area to enjoy the everchanging sunsets.
– Split system air, ceiling fans and gas wall heater ensures your comfort all year round
This property is to die for and suitable for retirees, executive couples, a weekender for families or anyone that is looking for an affordable beachfront home. One block from Henley Square, public transport on your doorstep, it is all here so come along to an open home or make an appointment for a private viewing. You won’t be disappointed. It really is that good!
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.