Bay windowed open-plan living, polished timber floorboards, a generous master bedroom, modern kitchen and a lock-up garage; what reads like a large character home is in fact a two-bedroom unit that – unlike those larger homes – won’t take away your spare time. Instead, you’ll come and go as you please from this tastefully updated haven in a quaint group with a zoned ticket to the ever-elusive Marryatville High School – perfect for single parents if this isn’t a place to enjoy in retirement or rent out.
Just a stroll from Tusmore Park, the best Ramen in town at Black Dog Gallery, Hazelwood Park’s Olympic size pool and Burnside Village, we can’t think of a better spot to spend that extra spare time. Can you?
• Built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Stylishly updated bathroom
• Efficient split r/c
• Gas hot water system
• LED down lighting
• Separate laundry
• Private, easy-care courtyard to rear
• Extra parking space in front of lock-up garage
• Zoned for Burnside and Linden Park Primary Schools
• Moments from The Feathers, Base Camp and the hiking trails of Waterfall/Chambers Gully
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5043/971
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $940.55 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $125.40 pa approx.
Year Built – 1970
Total Build area – 131m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Tusmore, then we can help you.