Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Discover the epitome of rural living with this extraordinary 271 acre property, a true gem nestled just 55 minutes from the heart of Adelaide. As you drive along the tree-lined driveway, you’ll be welcomed by the sheer grandeur and pristine beauty of this magnificent estate.
This exceptional and expansive property is a dream come true for those in search of a prestigious grazing opportunity, boasting a former dairy, 7 dams and 10 paddocks secure for your livestock. The panoramic views that stretch across the entire property are nothing short of breathtaking, providing a picturesque backdrop for your new life in the countryside.
The main farmhouse has been thoughtfully updated with a modern flair, boasting luxurious statement pieces at every turn. Designer choices have been meticulously incorporated throughout, ensuring that every detail has been considered to create a truly exceptional living space. Experience the sheer awe of breathtaking vista views that await you through the inviting french doors and curved entertainment area.
Additionally, there is a second three bedroom residence on the property for extra space or income.
Whether you choose to agist the land and enjoy the property as a weekend retreat or make it your full-time home for yourself and your livestock, this is an unparalleled opportunity to experience the true essence of country living
What We Love About The Property;
● Fully renovated throughout with modern designer finishes
● Ducted R/C air conditioning throughout
● Spacious living room featuring a two sided open fireplace shared with dining area
● Feature french doors to living room / kitchen with an abundance of natural light and incredible vista views
● Stunning timber grain hard wearing vinyl plank flooring throughout
● Opulent entertainer’s kitchen with oversized island to the centre and designer choices featuring black timber grain joinery with feature bookends, engineered benchtops, glazed overhead cupboards plus a ceramic farmhouse butlers sink
● Quality appliances to kitchen including a stainless steel dishdrawer dishwasher, 900mm integrated rangehood and the centrepiece; stunning black Smeg farmhouse freestanding cooker
● Updated laundry with an abundance of storage and separate toilet, plus a generous mudroom to keep your family organised
● Main bedroom offers incredible vista views, plantation shutters, feature pendant lighting, ceiling fan and built in robes
● Enormous modern ensuite bathroom with floor to ceiling tiling, double size shower with twin showerheads, designer black frame shower screen, luxurious black tapware and finishes, heated towel rail and a heat/ light combo for your comfort
● Bedrooms 2 and 3 also featuring plantation shutters, ceiling fans, plus wall-to-wall built in storage to bedroom 3
● The luxurious finishes continue in the main bathroom with large walk-in shower, high-end finishes throughout, heated towel rail and heat/ light combo
● 6m x 6m curved roof patio to the entertainment area with magnificent landscape views as far as the eye can see
● Second is set away from the main residence and offers 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom and a living space
● This residence does require quite a lot of TLC
● Currently rented at $220 per week to a long term tenant on a periodical lease, with the option to continue, or offer 60 days notice for vacant possession
● Breathtaking rural landscape views from every viewpoint
● Three road frontages along Blackfellows Creek Road / Connor Road / Milligan Road
● 7 Dams
● 10 fenced paddocks ready for your livestock
● Dairy shed with 3 phase power, holding pens and loading ramp
● Gently undulating land perfect for livestock
● Plenty of agistment opportunities
● Capacity to run 120 head cattle plus calves
● 250,000L rainwater to home
● 125,000L rainwater to second home
● Irrigation to home paddock
● Septic system
● Mains power plus 3 phase power to dairy
● Skymuster internet
● Instant gas hot water service
● Roadside mail delivery
● Adjacent to Blackfellows Creek Forest
● 4 minutes to Tinjella Trail Kuitpo Forest
● 18 minutes to Willunga township
● 55 minutes to Adelaide city
● In the Adelaide Hills and near to McLaren Vale wine regions
Don’t miss out on this rare chance to own a piece of Kuitpo’s pastoral paradise. Contact us today to arrange a viewing and start living the life you’ve always dreamed of! Come check it out; you’re gonna love it!
Certificate of Title – 6041/904
Council – Alexandrina
Zoning – PRuL – Productive Rural Landscape
Land Size – 271 Acres
Council Rates – $4,013.15 pa
Emergency Services Levy – $159.75 pa
All information or material provided has been obtained from third party sources and, as such, we cannot guarantee that the information or material is accurate. Ouwens Casserly Real Estate Pty Ltd accepts no liability for any errors or omissions (including, but not limited to, a property’s floor plans and land size, building condition or age). Interested potential purchasers should make their own enquiries and obtain their own professional advice.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Blackfellows Creek, then we can help you.