Lifestyle of Convenience or a Set-and-Forget Investment Opportunity in a Sought-After Location
This smartly designed and well-appointed apartment in the very heart of Chermside is ideal for investors, down-sizers, first-home buyers or retirees.
If style, space, convenience and value for money are important to you then this sociable place of residence within close proximity to everything, should grab your attention.
Some of our favourite features include:
• An open plan design that seamlessly connects the living area to a spacious undercover balcony and is perfect for entertainment or relaxation
• A modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and plenty of bench and cupboard space
• Floor to ceiling doors providing allowing natural light and airflow throughout
• Sizeable main bathroom with a combined bath & shower and laundry
• Two generously sized bedrooms of which the Master Bedroom has a Walk-in-Robe and Ensuite and the second bedroom has built in robes and access to the balcony
• Linen Cupboard
• Split system air-conditioning
• Secure parking for 1 car and ample visitors parking
• Secure complex with intercom entry and lift access
• Swimming pool with BBQ facilities – ideal for the spring and summer months
Other good to know information :
• Positioned on Level 3 of Chermside Central
• Located in a well-maintained complex
• Built in 2005
• School Catchments – Wavell Heights State School and Wavell State High School
• Currently tenanted $390 per week
• Council Rates is approximately $415 per quarter
• Body Corporate is approximately $1175 per quarter
• Water Rates is approximately $119 per quarter
• Tenanted until the 11.02.2022
• Super Central Location with Easy walking distance to Chermside Westfield, surrounding parks and bikeways/walkways, Chermside Library, Kedron Wavell Services Club, Chermside Aquatic Centre, Westfield Chermside, Fitness Centres, Restaurants, Events Cinemas, Medical Centres and Brisbane City bus terminal.
• Approximately 10 kms from the Brisbane CBD
• Convenient transport links to everything South-East Queensland has to offer including the CBD and Brisbane’s Domestic and International Airports
• Prince Charles and St Vincent Hospitals are within a 5-minute drive.
There is so much to love about the location and everything about this unit excites us. For further information or to arrange an inspection, please contact Lara.
Information contained on any marketing material, website or other portal should not be relied upon and you should make your own enquiries and seek your own independent advice with respect to any property advertised or the information about the property.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Chermside, then we can help you.