Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
With enviable rear lane access to a lock-up double carport and private north-facing rear courtyard, the passing world is none the wiser as you go about your daily business in this low-care home that puts lifestyle first, just a five-minute drive from the beach. What appears as cute as a button on first impression is in fact more spacious and flexible than you bargained for across a footprint bookended by living zones, one a rear open-plan family room that laps up the northern winter sun. In between are three double bedrooms, including a master with built-in robes and an en-suite.
With its low-maintenance ways comes more spare time to spend on that lifestyle. Think shopping sprees at Marion, beach days at Glenelg and dinners on Jetty Road. Just come and go as you please.
• Open-plan kitchen with gas cooking, dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Front lounge/sitting room could be the perfect home office
• Paved entertainer’s patio to north-facing rear
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Separate toilet and laundry
• Front and rear courtyards, both ultra-low maintenance
• Garden/tool shed
• Irrigation system in front yard
• Very secure with gated entry, perfect for kids and pets
• Remote entry to lock-up carport
• An astute investment, whether you reside or rent out
• Close to the tram for easy access to city and Glenelg
• Just 20 minutes from the CBD
• Metres from public transport
CT Reference – 5946/862
Council – City of Holdfast Bay
Council Rates – $1,464.30 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $185.91 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $154.15 pa approx.
Land Size – 313m² approx.
Year Built – 2004
Total Build area – 170m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenelg East, then we can help you.