Your new family home awaits nestled in this premium cull de sac location adjacent Concordia college and a short stroll to St John’s primary and Highgate primary.
This meticulously presented, stone fronted bungalow (c1925) retains many of its original character features whilst incorporating recently completed, high quality Scott Salisbury crafted additions adding to the wonderful lifestyle on offer.
What we love about this home-
• 3 double bedrooms
• Spacious Master bedroom with built in robes and designer en suite.
• Traditional character features including wide entrance hall, with original timber fret work polished timber flooring, feature fireplaces and 3m ceilings
• Elegant formal lounge (or fourth bedroom)
• Stunning on trend family bathroom with feature, floating bath
• Dramatic casual living and dining area with pitched ceiling and floor to ceiling glass wall inviting the outside in
• Sleek and stylish kitchen incorporating Smeg appliances with induction cooktop and butlers pantry
• Copious amounts of storage
• Private and leafy rear yard made even more enjoyable with an all-weather, alfresco entertaining space just perfect for parties or intimate gatherings
• “Man Cave” perfect for chilling out and games night
• Daikin ducted rc air throughout
• Electric driveway gates
• Solar panels (6kw)
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Malvern, then we can help you.