A tightly held homette with that enviable Highgate lifestyle
Set back at the rear of a small group, this 2-bedroom homette – featuring two living zones, carport, private garden and king size master bedroom – stands alone (literally) after being tightly held for some 20 years. With polished timber floors, bundles of natural light and a large eat-in kitchen, this is the logical conclusion in your search for a better lifestyle – or the perfect investment.
Whether it’s Frewville’s famous supermarket, Mitcham Square and cinema, the cafes of Duthy and Glen Osmond Road or the boutiques of Burnside and Unley, it’s a lifestyle that comes with the luxury of choice – with the best options you can ask for. Where else would you rather be?
– Gas cooktop, filtered water and plenty of storage to kitchen
– Spacious master bedroom with built-in robes
– Efficient split reverse cycle air-conditioning
– Neatly presented from top to bottom
– Plenty of storage, including large linen press
– Separate laundry
– Lawned area and clothesline to gorgeous rear garden
– New hot water system
– Zoned for Unley High and Highgate Schools
– Walking distance from public transport and local shops on Fullarton Road
CT Reference – 5047/295
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $908.75 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – 142.42 pq approx.
ESL Levy – $87.35 pa approx.
Year Built – 1971
Total Build area – 100m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Highgate, then we can help you.