Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
AUCTION Wed 15 Jul at 12.30pm
UNDER INSTRUCTION FROM THE PUBLIC TRUSTEE
Situated just one block back from the beach; enjoy the charm of living near water. Sun, sand and a cool breeze the best recipe for instantaneous relaxation.
Oozing with opportunity to create a cozy beach side home. Polish the floors, add a coat of fresh bright paint, liven up the bathroom with a bold colour and this coastal beauty will be infused with new life.
Features you will love
– Recently renovated kitchen; double sink, stone look bench tops, glass splash back, electric stove, casual breakfast bar, soft close draws, lead light door and wall mounted split AC system
– Light and bright living area with wall mounted split AC System and overhead fan
– Two good sized bedrooms with built in robes and overhead fans, one includes a wall mounted split AC system
– Central bathroom with toilet, separate shower and bath and updated vanity basin
– Solar panels to help with the power bills
– A small rear and side yard with three garden sheds, established fruit tree and water tank
– Garage has automatic door and can accommodate two medium sized cars in tandem
– There is room for a boat or caravan at the front of the home.
40 Richardson Avenue is a great location to enjoy the coastal lifestyle, an easy walk along the beach and over the weir to Glenelg shopping and dining precinct and the tram to the city. Walk a couple of blocks to the East and enjoy the Patawalonga water way. You can be in permanent holiday mode here.
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Looking to sell in Glenelg North?
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenelg North, then we can help you.