A solid home with a 21m frontage, prized schools and an exciting future in its sights
Sold at Auction
Claiming just under 700sqm and a 21m frontage of a suburb with a prized zoned ticket to Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High Schools, the future is so bright for this solid c.1949 home with the updates to make it the move-in-ready finished article – for you or your tenants. Boasting multiple living zones, a master bedroom with a walk-in robe and en-suite, plus a place to lock up and leave the car on the doorstep of public transport, this is a neat-as-a-pin and no-fuss home you can rely on today. And develop/extend tomorrow (Subject to Planning Consent).
Start the day with a swim at Hazelwood Park or a hike to Mount Lofty, followed by a spot of shopping and a coffee at Burnside Village perhaps. What about a quick trip to the East End for dinner and a Fringe show? Take your pick, do it all, don’t let this go.
• Super-functional updated open-plan kitchen with dishwasher and plenty of storage
• Large secure rear yard with room for an extension (Subject to Planning Consent)
• Perfect for investors, developers, young families and downsizers alike
• Efficient split R/C
• Stylish timber look floors
• Loads of storage throughout
• Separate laundry
• Neatly presented easy-care gardens with automatic watering provisions
• Garden/tool shed
• Remote entry to garage and off-street parking for at least two cars
• Just a short drive from Seymour College
• Less than 10 minutes fro the CBD
• Metres from public transport
CT Reference – 5724/94
Council – City of Burnside
Council Rates – $1,813.95 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $232.42 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $195.45 pa approx.
Land Size – 694m² approx.
Frontage – 21.03m approx.
Year Built – 1949
Total Build area – 175m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Linden Park, then we can help you.