This property is available to buyers for inspection by appointment. Please contact the agent for further details about inspection times. OC has implemented hygiene policies for all viewings. If you are unwell or have recently travelled overseas, please contact our team to discuss alternate ways to view this property.
This is a home that catches your eye as you drive by; a piece of Lockleys history is coming to market for the first time in a generation.
Crafted in 1937 by a team of artisans: the integrity of the Tudor has been beautifully preserved, retaining an air of understated elegance, while modernised to meet the needs of contemporary living.
Features you will love:
– High battened and ornate ceilings
– Original timber detailing
– Beautiful lead light features in doors and windows
– Precious jarrah timber floors
– French doors throughout
– Four generous bedrooms
– Main bedroom with a delightful window seat, ceiling fan, walk in robe and ensuite
– Bedroom two adjacent the main bathroom, two bedrooms are located upstairs along with an additional multipurpose room
– Drawing or sitting room, with fire place and window seat, provides a quiet reading or contemplative space
– Formal dining room for special family celebrations
– North facing, light infused casual living and dining room
– Farm style kitchen, double asko ovens, walk in pantry, gas hob, stone bench tops
– Main bathroom with shower and bath
– Four toilets
– Large laundry with loads of storage space
– Covered outdoor alfresco with ceiling fan
– Tiled in ground pool with glass fencing
– Lawn tennis court
– Instant gas hot water
– Gas wall heater, wall mounted split systems and ceiling fans
– Security system
– Licensed bore
– Two garden sheds
– Carport with secure off-street parking for an additional two to three vehicles
– Secure and private front garden
Imagine the fun you could have and the memories you could create in this stunning home situated on approx. 1598 sqm of land with your own lawn tennis court and swimming pool.
This is a home you will want to show off. This maybe a once in a generation opportunity, miss this chance and it may be gone for ever.
I would be delighted to introduce you to your new home, I look forward to seeing you at an open home.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Lockleys, then we can help you.