Best Offer By the 17th of December 5.00pm (unless sold prior)
Built in 2008 this stunning dual level custom built residence borrows from the style and elegance of yesteryear whilst offering all of today’s modern conveniences.
What we love about this property:
– Light and bright Shabby Chic inspired open planned living/dining area
– Functional kitchen with stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher
– Stylishly modern polished concrete floor throughout, split system a/c and ceiling fans
– French doors opening up onto the undercover outdoor entertaining area
– Downstairs bedrooms 2 & 3, family bathroom and laundry with second W/C
– Master Suite on mezzanine level with ensuite featuring claw bath
– Single carport & separate large pergola ideal for outdoor entertaining
Privately situated in the heart of Adelaide’s leafy eastern suburbs, all within close proximity of Burnside Village and quality schools, this delightful home is one you will love and enjoy for many years to come.
Council = Burnside
Zoning = Residential
Council Rates = $ pa
SA Water = $ pqtr
ES Levy = $ pa
Land size = 457sqm
House built = 2008
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glenside, then we can help you.