Quiet executive living between the best of Unley and King William
Offers Close Mon, 30th May – 1pm (usp)
Set so far back from Park Street you wouldn’t even know it existed. This 3-bedroom townhouse – at the enviable rear of a tight-knit group – couldn’t be better placed between cosmopolitan Unley and King William Roads. Allocating all three bedrooms and a bonus living zone to the upper level, it’s all about light filled open-plan living on the ground level with solid timber floors, open-plan kitchen and a private alfresco pavilion.
The sum of its low-care parts is a home that you or your tenants can look after, lock up and leave with the ease of seldom needing to take the car from the garage. Instead, just take a short stroll to those boutiques, salons, restaurants and cafes. Just follow Park Street…in either direction.
• Large master bedroom with en-suite
• Breakfast bar, lots of storage and gas cooking to kitchen
• Bundles of storage, including linen press, walk-in robe to bedroom 2 and built-in robes to master bedroom
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
• Easy-care landscaped gardens
• Security provisions
• Remote entry to lock up garage
• Extra designated parking spot
• Close to a range of quality schools/colleges, including Unley Primary School, Walford Anglican School for Girls and Concordia College
• A short drive from Unley and Mitcham Square shopping precincts
• Metres from public transport
CT Reference – 5161/513
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $1,613.35 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $168.50 pa approx.
Year Built – 1994
Total Build area – 177m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Hyde Park, then we can help you.