c.1910 villa with more charm than most on the city's best edge
Just steps from the boundless expanses of the city’s southern parklands, this c.1910 sandstone villa combines the lifestyle perks of Parkside’s highly sought-after position with the character it’s known for and wraps it all up in a 4-bedroom home a modern family can grow into – not out of. Adored by the one family for some 26 years, you’ll love the way its ornate fireplaces, intricately decorated ceilings, colourful leadlight and tessellated-tiled underground cellar set its charm apart from most homes of its era.
With multiple living zones, plenty of parking, a rather special workshop, large granite-topped kitchen and updated marble bathroom, there’s a treasure at every turn of this light-filled home with a prized zoned pass to Glenunga International High School, just a moment from cosmopolitan Unley and King William Roads and our beautiful CBD. Parkside. Personified.
• Flexible floorplan with formal and casual living zones
• Miele dishwasher, filtered water and 900mm gas cooktop to eat-in kitchen
• Four spacious bedrooms
• Ducted evaporative cooling and gas heating throughout
• Original footprint extended to include large rear family room
• Polished timber floors and soaring decorated ceilings to original home
• Carrara marble main bathroom
• Bundles of storage, plus large underground dry cellar with wine racks
• Completely re-roofed
• Lawned area, paved patio, pergola and auto awning to rear yard
• Beautifully presented gardens with automatic watering system and secure rear yard
• Carport with room for two cars and drive-through access to lock-up garage/workshop
• Zoned for both Parkside Primary and Glenunga International High School
• Just a 10-minute walk from Hutt Street and the new wetlands of Victoria Park
• Moments from Foodland Frewville and Unley Shopping Centre
• Walking distance from public transport
CT Reference – 5390/371
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,420.05 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – Not declared
Emergency Services Levy – $151.35 pa approx.
Land Size – 541m² approx.
Year Built – 1910
Total Build area – 241m² approx.
Auction Live Streaming via GAVL
Ouwens Casserly clients have the opportunity to watch, bid, and buy via live property auctions.
Register through www.gavl.com and follow the property link below:
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.