Impressive in every way, this beautifully presented boutique home built in 2015 has been thoughtfully designed to ensure luxurious family living. Superbly located just 15 mins from Adelaide’s CBD and nestled within the serene suburb of Stonyfell.
This beautiful home with North facing living is set on a 728sqm corner allotment and is perfectly positioned to take advantage of the sensational views.
Comprising up to 4 double bedrooms, two with built in wardrobes and desks with the ground level spacious Master retreat featuring a large walk in robe and generous fully tiled luxury en-suite bathroom.
The opulent open plan kitchen, living and dining space is the absolute heart of this beautiful home and extends out via sliding doors to the decked undercover alfresco space and onto the pool beyond. The beautifully designed and finished kitchen with Butler’s pantry will inspire the inner chef within while still keeping you connected within the family space.
If you love entertaining family and friends, then this home is for you – with double sliding doors linking the indoor and outdoor entertaining areas. Enjoy a simply stunning outlook whilst cooking the BBQ or taking a dip in the solar heated, fully tiled pool. Surrounded by attractive landscaped gardens, there is plenty of room for the kids and the family pets whilst providing a low maintenance lifestyle.
What we love about this home:
– Immaculate chef’s kitchen includes two Smeg stainless steel ovens, gas cooktop and rangehood with Asko dishwasher
– Three way generous family bathroom with superb fixtures and fittings
– Spacious home office
– Separate downstairs powder room
– Large laundry with loads of storage and direct access to outside
– Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning throughout and ceiling fans in all upstairs bedrooms
– 3m high ceilings downstairs with 2.7m upstairs
– Salt chlorinated solar heated swimming pool
– Double garage with internal access, with additional space for an extra vehicle
– Security alarm with gate intercom
– Front and rear irrigation
– Zoned for Burnside Primary School and Norwood Morialta Middle and High Schools
– A short walk to St Peter’s Girls’ School
– Nearby public transport to the CBD available via both Hallett Road and Penfold Road
– 15 minute drive to Adelaide CBD
– Just 5 minutes from Burnside Village and The Parade Norwood shopping precincts with plenty of local shopping on your doorstep
– Stonyfell’s best kept secret, Michael Perry Reserve just a short walk away
Superbly located, peaceful and serene, this could be your own piece of paradise in the desirable eastern foothills.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Stonyfell, then we can help you.