Architectural stunner in an unmatched city-fringe locale
Auction Sat, 6th Nov – 11.30am
An architectural lesson in how to contrast light, height and texture, this edgy townhome on a prized corner allotment considers every square inch in its mission to help you relax, work and entertain in its unbeatable locale between Unley and King William Roads. From its solid timber floors that turn to polished concrete to the soaring voids and windows that send light bouncing around in all directions, this versatile 3-bedroom home – featuring three living zones, alfresco entertainer’s pavilion and double garage with side road access – is an enviable statement in form and function.
Just 200 metres from King William Road and 500 from Unley Road, it’s a case of ‘take your pick’ when it comes to Adelaide’s premier shopping and culinary precincts on the city’s sought-after south-eastern doorstep, all wrapped up in the prized zone for Glenunga International High School. A lesson in lifestyle.
– Clever floorpan allocates two living zones and master bedroom to lower floors
– Rear open-plan living features striking polished concrete floors, 3m-high ceilings and effortless flow to courtyard
– Two bedrooms, bathroom and living zone to upper level
– Lavish north-facing master bedroom with built-in robe and ensuite
– Striking kitchen with stone benchtops, new Miele appliances and breakfast bar
– Guest powder room and large separate laundry to lower level
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Fully alarmed with video intercom
– Commercial grade windows and frames
– High ceilings and doorways throughout
– Loads of storage, including built-in robes to bedroom 2
– Beautifully presented landscaped gardens with auto watering system
– Remote entry to double garage
– Walking distance from the CBD and public transport
– Unley Shopping Centre at the end of the street
– Zoned for Unley PS and Glenunga IHS
CT Reference – 5962/561
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,200.10pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $250.63pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $211.60pa approx.
Land Size – 309m² approx.
Year Built – 2005
Total Build area – 245m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley, then we can help you.