AUCTION Sat 2 Nov at 10am (usp)
Price Guide: $475K
Get the best of both worlds, character bungalow c1925 on a massive 773 sqm block and the modern touches are already done for you with bathroom & kitchen renovations. You can instantly tell this home has been well loved and cared for, great upgrade for families looking to grow or buyers looking to create a space to start on work or personal projects from home.
The modern touches compliment the classic character features, this house can grow with you as you enter other stages of your life and need more internal living and less lawn. The options for extension in the future are plentiful and the potential can be endless.
What we love about this home:
– Large Master and bedroom 2 include ceiling fans and built in robes
– Formal dining offsetting the modern kitchen which overlooks plush green lawns.
– Separate lounge room great size for entertaining.
– All year-round comfort with reverse cycle ducted heating and cooling
– Battery operated rollers shutters for sun protection and privacy.
– Huge outdoor rumpus/3rd bedroom/retreat which can be used as an office space or project room fully insulated with split system air conditioning.
– Large multiple car garage with drive through access to rear yard.
– Large storage shed with lift up roller door perfect for project cars or workshop.
– Live the great Australia dream of the big backyard, entertain the entire family and the kids can roam free in the comfort and safety of your own home
Located in arguably the most envious street in Albert Park, wide and tree-lined, close to the ever-evolving West Lakes Shopping precinct, entertainment and delicious restaurants, making this a top spot for fine living. Well-positioned and nestled between the beachside and Adelaide CBD, come along and appreciate the beauty, grace and various lifestyle options this home provides.
SA Water: $187.73 PQ
ESL: $128.55 PA
Council Rates: $1,241.25 PA
Council: City of Charles Sturt
Year built: 1925
Land size: 773 sqm
For more information on this property, please do not hesitate to contact Mladen on 0432 259 123.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Albert Park, then we can help you.