Brilliantly positioned in a quiet street, 7 Neptune Cres with its five bedrooms has always been a family home. Originally built by Warren Henderson in the 1970’s & later redesigned by renowned architect David Leigh.
It is the integration with the outdoors that defines the living style, flowing interiors & connected spaces create a home for family living & entertaining.
The central design of the kitchen & multiple living areas, both formal & casual, capture a sense of light & flow. A timeless design which is both beautiful & sophisticated.
What you will love about this home:
– Step into the home & be greeted by an elegant room with a grand piano in the corner, chandeliers hanging from the ceiling, quality window treatments, a quiet contemplative space
– Often described as the heart of the home, the kitchen, casual dining area is where the family comes to gather. Room for even the biggest of family dining tables & opening to the covered alfresco area
– Stylish black Granite bench tops, an abundance of natural light through the bay window, walk in pantry, dishwasher, electric cook top & oven, all will delight the home chef
– Located on the ground level, the main bedroom with ensuite, walk in robe & views to the garden, a further 2nd bedroom & stunning updated bathroom
– Upstairs three generously proportioned, light infused bedrooms with desirable storage options & third bathroom with views to the hills
– There is a definite feeling of space in the upstairs living area with high ceiling & expansive use of glass
– Secluded & private the landscape garden features a lovely deciduous tree, allowing the sun to flood through the home during winter, providing a shady canopy in summer; an ideal spot to set up a table & enjoy an alfresco lunch
– There is plenty of lawn for the children to play or the family pet to enjoy
– Other features of the home include ducted vacuuming, ducted reverse cycle A/C, laundry chute, double garage, 22,000 litre underground tank plumbed to the entire home, reticulated watering system & large vacant loft space offering lots of options.
Brilliantly located within walking distance of public transport, West Beach Primary & zoned for Henley High. Popular beaches, restaurants, shopping precincts, golf clubs, playing fields & the airport just a short drive away.
If you are looking for a substantial family home, don’t miss viewing this truly special place.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
West Beach, then we can help you.