Turn of the century sandstone villa with outstanding potential
Set on 510 square metres (approx.) this sandstone villa offers outstanding potential for renovation, restoration or demolition (STCC). Featuring a north facing rear, seven main rooms and access from Oxenbould Lane, the opportunities are endless. Set in the heart of Parkside, with George Street cafes and shopping, Glen Osmond Road shopping precinct and quality schooling including Parkside Primary School nearby.
– Seven main rooms, including three generous lower level bedrooms, formal lounge, and fourth bedroom on upper level
– Large kitchen with ample storage, overlooking dining area
– Main bathroom with bath and walk in shower
– Laundry with external access
– Grounds of 510sqm (approx.) with rear access from Oxenbould Lane
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.