This character sandstone Villa Circa 1910 offers a beautiful combination of retained period details and effortless living. With meticulous preservation of its original features including 3.5 metre high corniced ceilings, ceiling roses, leadlight, polished floorboards and grand arched entrance hallway. Effortless family living with both formal lounge and dining, casual living including kitchen/meals, low maintenance grounds with swimming pool and valuable dual off-street parking. Positioned to enjoy easy access to the cbd and Hutt Street, Duthy Street attractions, east parklands, Parkside Primary School and zoned Glenunga International High.
• Grand spacious arched formal lounge and separate dining room
• Four generous bedrooms, three with built in robes
• Casual open plan living and dining area to the rear with window surrounds overlooking the pool
• Neutral themed kitchen with stainless steel inclusions, new dishwasher and breakfast bar
• Main family bathroom with wide custom built vanity and decorative leadlight, french doors and combined shower/bath
• Separate laundry, shower and second w/c
• Ornate fireplaces to lounge and three bedrooms, plantation shutters throughout
• Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, security system
• Landscaped front garden, paved rear entertaining, fully tiled solar heated pool, rear lane access to lock up carport with side by side parking for two cars
• Add your own touch to complete this lovely villa
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Parkside, then we can help you.