Short, sharp, stats & updates on what’s happening in Adelaide’s property market.
Episode 3 – April 2021
Market in a Minute | Episode 3 with Alex Ouwens
– ANZ predicting a cooling of the market at the end of 2021 with the potential for an interest rate rise, then a return to more of a ‘normal’ market in 2022.
– Adelaide marketplace is now responding to Auctions for premium and top-end properties
– March property price growth figures are out. Adelaide has recorded a 3.2% increase for the quarter and 8.6% annually.
– Pressure is building on the RBA to hose down white hot housing market driven by owner-occupiers as record clearance rates and prices are fuelled by the central bank’s commitment to keep interest rates nailed down at 0.1 % to 2024.
– For any potential sellers sitting on the fence waiting for prices to go up more, once the RBA steps in to make lending harder for homes the heat will come out of the market overnight.
WANT TO KNOW MORE?
Looking to take advantage of the current market boom?
Request an appraisal with one of our agents >> CLICK HERE
Want to know more about buying at auction?
Download our Auction Bidders guide CLICK HERE
MAKE IT HAPPEN™
Alex Ouwens and Nathan Casserly have a genuine passion for real estate and love to help people achieve their goals and dreams through property. Find out more about OC here.
Interested in a career at Ouwens Casserly Real Estate? Check out our opportunities here.