Ouwens Casserly are seeking passionate and motivated individuals looking to take the leap and start their career in real estate. This is an exciting and rare opportunity within the industry, which provides a combination of study and on the job training.
If you’ve been considering joining real estate and exploring the idea of completing Real Estate qualifications – this is the perfect opportunity for you!
To be considered for a Cadetship, you will have:
- Not completed or currently undergoing any Real Estate related qualifications (OC will sign you up and fund the training!)
- Commitment to complete a Certificate IV in Real Estate Practices with OC*
- Previous sales, customer service or hospitality experience
- Experience with Microsoft Office & Outlook
- Previous database management experience (desirable)
- A genuine passion for sales and desire to succeed
- Availability to work weekends
- Exceptional attention to detail, organisation, and time management skills
- Ability to carry out duties autonomously and work effectively in a team environment