Stylish CBD townhouse
This stylish and sophisticated two-story townhouse is private and secure, located in a quiet tree lined group, and with the added bonus of double lock up garaging.
What we love about this property;
– The second bedroom is positioned downstairs, with built-in wardrobes and access to the private front courtyard.
– There is a second living area or study.
– The central bathroom is downstairs and has a spacious shower alcove and storage to the vanity.
– Double garage with remote access and electronic security gate.
– European laundry.
– Upstairs you’ll find a modern kitchen with stainless steel Smeg appliances including a gas cooktop and dishwasher.
– A spacious open plan living area opens out to the large balcony overlooking the manicured gardens.
– The master bedroom with built-in wardrobes, a balcony and ensuite bathroom with bath tub and a large shower alcove.
– Powder room to accommodate guests.
– Added features include secure front courtyard, intercom and secure entry, ducted reverse cycle air conditioning and hardwood floorboards throughout the property.
Located in the quiet south eastern end of the CBD it’s still a short walk or tram to a wide array of café’s, restaurants and watering holes on Hutt Street or Gouger Street. Easy access to Adelaide Himeji Garden, South Parklands and the renowned Adelaide Central Markets.
Bond – $3,900
Pets – Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term – 12+ months
Water Charges – Quarterly supply and water usage
**Exclusions – Please note the alarm is not included in the lease**
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agent. If you are looking for a property manager in
Adelaide, then we can help you.