A wonderful, boutique townhouse delivers an impressive and light-filled lifestyle. Situated amongst a small number of neighbours and incredibly positioned on The Parade’s doorstep, this is a unique and magnificent opportunity. A timeless, architecturally designed home, this property is sure to impress.
– Master bedroom featuring walk in wardrobe and ensuite
– 2 more generously sized bedrooms with bedroom 3 featuring air-conditioning
– Centrally located upstairs bathroom
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– High calibre kitchen with granite benchtops, integrated fridge, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and abundant storage
– Beautifully presented luxurious bathrooms with baths and showers
– Central courtyard with automatic louvered ceiling.
– Large double lockable garage.
– Walking distance to the city
– Close to public transport
This luxurious home is located within metres of The Parade for boutique shopping, elite café dining and fine restaurant dining. Near highly regarded private and public schools including Pembroke School, Loreto College and Marryatville High School.
Bond – $4,200
Pets – Allowed by negotiation
Lease Term – 12 months
Water Charges – Quarterly supply and water usage
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a property manager in
Norwood, then we can help you.