Positioned in the leafy area of Beaumont this home is located just up the road from Beaumont Common an ideal spot for the family to get together for weekend gatherings. This mid century home has original charm & features while having some updates. This home offers 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms
What we love about this property:
– 3 Bedrooms
– Master bedroom with large windows to allow all the natural light in, ensuite & wall air conditioner
– Bedrooms 2 & 3 are of good size
– Large entryway, perfect for greeting your guests
– Lounge area is of large size that will allow any size lounge suite with gas heater
– Kitchen has been updated with plenty of cupboards and bench space, perfect or all your cooking equipment
– Off the kitchen is the large laundry
– Stainless Steel appliances, gas cook top & under bench oven
– Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining area with double French doors that lead to the large under cover veranda, ideal for weekend entertaining
– 2nd living room that will offer the family extra space for the kids to watch their TV shows
– Family bathroom with full size bath, vanity and separate toilet
– Split system air conditioning in the dining room that will have air flow into the lounge
– Enclosed garage for 1 car
This home is located in the school zones for Linden Park & Burnside Primary & Glenunga International High Schools. With local shops located on Devereux Road, perfect for the morning takeaway coffee on the way to work in the mornings. If you are into Tennis, you have the Beaumont Tennis Club nearby. Enjoy Burnside Village where you have a number of speciality shops to meander through or meet friends at one of the cafes for morning brunch. Transport is located on Devereux Road to take you into the city.
Bond – $3,600
Pets – Sorry, not allowed
Lease Term – 12 months
Water Charges – Quarterly supply and water usage
**Exclusions – Please note the alarm is not included in the lease**
WOULD YOU LIKE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY?
Please submit an enquiry to register your details and be notified of all available inspection times plus receive our online application form.
To view and apply for our other available properties please visit www.ocre.com.au/rent
OUWENS CASSERLY – MAKE IT HAPPEN ™
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a property manager in
Beaumont, then we can help you.