Set so far back from the passing world that Cross Road is a serene, distant memory well before you step inside; this flawless, solar-powered home has a rare knack for creating its own world across a clever, architecturally conceived footprint that draws everyone to its spacious heart that beams with natural light thanks to its north-facing orientation. Forged with the highest quality fixtures and finishes – look no further than the near-new Alby Turner kitchen – it is a true pleasure to look at and live in this dynamic home, immersed in a stunning garden setting with a luxurious master wing and a screened rear patio and pond.
This is Unley Park in the purest sense on the cusp of Heywood Park, cobbled King William Road, a range of quality schools/colleges and the CBD itself. Your own little world…near everything you’ll ever need.
• Flexible floorplan offers up to three bedrooms or two and a home office
• Kitchen features waterfalling Silestone benchtops/splashbacks and high-end Miele appliances
• Luxurious master wing includes expansive en-suite bathroom
• Storage galore, including storage alcoves in the garage, linen press and dressing room/walk-in robe to master wing
• Every room either looks or steps out to the surrounding gardens
• Custom built in just 2002 and adored by its current owners
• Zoned ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling throughout
• High (2.7m) ceilings throughout
• Powerful 9.7KW solar system
• Instant gas hot water system
• Large separate laundry
• Fully screened rear gardens/patio with electric retractable awning
• Automatic irrigation
• Fully secure with high fencing and intercom/alarm
• Double garage with remote entry and internal access to the home, plus off-street parking for a further two cars
• Zoned for Unley High and Primary Schools
• Moments from Concordia College, Walford Anglican School for Girls and Scotch and Mercedes Colleges
• Walking distance from public transport (bus and train)
CT Reference – 5732/8
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,077.85 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $240.51 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $202.65 pa approx.
Land Size – 642m² approx.
Year Built – 2002
Total Build area – 336m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley Park, then we can help you.