This stand alone, house-sized unit has to be seen to be believed! Rarely does a unit with these dimensions hit the market! With a substantial kitchen/dining area, large lounge and formal dining space, main bedroom with built-in robe, bay window and split system air conditioning. Featuring 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, a lock-up garage and your own front and rear gardens, this unit stands apart from the rest and is sure to appeal to both owner-occupiers and investors.
And, let’s not forget the location! Walking distance to Burnside Village, within the prized schooling zones of Glenunga International High, Linden Park Primary and Glen Osmond Primary Schools, with many more private schools also close by.
What we love about this home:
– Large living room/dining area filled with natural light
– Lounge area with gas heater and wall reverse cycle air conditioner
– Big main bedroom with bay window, built-in and split system
– Huge kitchen with plenty of cupboard and pantry space
– Bedroom 2 with built in
– Bedroom 3 or study
– Good size laundry
– Beautifully maintained gardens in the front and rear
– Tightly held Eastern suburbs location surrounded by prestige homes
– Easy access to public transport and within walking distance to Burnside
Village Shopping Centre
– Zoned for Glen Osmond Primary, Linden Park Primary and Glenunga International High Schools
City of Burnside
SA Water rates:
$183.88 p/q plus usage
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Glen Osmond, then we can help you.