Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
380 Seaview Road is well recognised by the locals for its imposing façade and Architectural qualities. It is the most talked about property on Seaview Road and finally, you get a chance to take a look inside. Construction wise, this was not an easy build at the time with its solid brick construction and curved glass walls spanning over two levels to maximise the wonderful views to the sea. The home features abstract shaped windows on every level, a mezzanine kitchen/dining that overlooks a curved living area and a glass brick wall that curves around and acts as a backdrop to a stainless-steel staircase. Be prepared for a surprise at every turn as this home is full of class and real personality.
The location speaks for itself, perfectly positioned on the corner of North and Seaview, where you are spoilt with views to the sea, surrounding Norfolk Pines and the beautiful, heritage, Town Hall. The glass walls allow you to sit inside and watch the world go by, but, if you wish to join the action at Henley Square, then just walk south, for one block, and you will have café’s, restaurants, shopping and entertainment, literally at your fingertips. Walking distance to some of the best schools in the west, public transport and sporting clubs make life easy for those who have a child or grand kids. This is a special property so look forward to an architectural journey and I will look forward to showing you through.
What we love
– Multiple outdoor areas include a lovely font garden and two private north facing courtyards
– Open plan kitchen/living dine featuring a new Westinghouse wall oven, microwave nook, wine rack, five burner gas cook top, rangehood, Dishlex dishwasher, double door walk in pantry
– Carpeted living room with glass sliding door to a north facing courtyard garden, a perfect spot for the barbeque, protected by a sail cover
– To complete the ground floor is a powder room for guests, a separate laundry with storage, sink and door access to a north facing drying area, a single garage with auto roller door and an additional off-street park
– Upstairs are three bedrooms, main is king size with a walk-in robe and ensuite bathroom. Spend lazy days in bed and enjoy the sea views and everchanging sunsets. Door access takes you to a full width curved balcony where you can sit and watch the passing parade
– Bedroom two is double sized with a wardrobe and bedroom three acts as a guest room or large home office.
– The shared bathroom features a two-metre vanity with plenty of storage and a separate shower and toilet.
– There is a second sitting/living zone on this level that features a skylight and views to the surrounding Norfolk pines.
– Other features include ducted heating/cooling, gas hot water, low maintenance fully landscaped garden and a garden shed
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Henley Beach, then we can help you.