Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Live the easy life with this light-filled homette in the leafy South
Spilling with light from front to back, this beautifully updated ground floor unit with 2 large bedrooms shows compact can still mean comfortable. With an open-plan and airy footprint gliding over blonde timber floating floors and ambient downlighting overhead, enjoy the perfect blend of easy entertaining to cosy and comfort-seeking downtime, while the sparkling modern kitchen makes culinary triumphs a pleasure day or night.
From first-time buyers to downsizers both looking for stress-free living, let this delightful unit sing your song. Well positioned in the coveted Kingswood, make the most of being just moments from Mitcham Square, Unley and Hyde Park shopping precincts for a vibrant lifestyle catering to all your café, amenity and weekend entertaining needs, while city-bound public transport by way of bus or train makes commuting a breeze too.
Features we love…
– Beautifully updated ground floor unit on a leafy Jacaranda-lined Street in this quiet, family-friendly locale
– Freshly painted neutral tone interior warmed by timber floating floors, LED downlighting and feature pendants
– Sleek and stylish kitchen, flush with modern cabinetry, great bench top space as well as gleaming stainless appliances including dishwasher
– 2 spacious and soft-carpeted bedrooms, main with mirrored BIRs and ceiling fan
– Light-filled bathroom with separate shower and tub as well as clever laundry combination
– Split-system airconditioning in main living
– Private car space
– Close to leafy parks and reserves inviting active, outdoor weekends
– 1.5km to Mitcham Square for wonderful access to all your everyday needs as well as a quick 6-minutes to both Hyde Park and Unley shopping districts
– Only 4km to Adelaide CBD with great public transport options
– Currently tenanted until Jan 2024
CT Reference – 5052/979
Council – City of Mitcham
Council Rates – $1,192.80 pa
SA Water Rates – $146.65 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $96.35 pa
Admin Fund – $425.00 pq
Sinking Fund – $130.00 pq
Year Built – 1975
Total Build area – 69m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kingswood, then we can help you.