Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Make The Parade your oyster with an edgy townhouse that knows how to entertain
Auction, Sat 9th Dec – 10am (usp)
Edgy Manhattan vibes meet the Australian way of life in this light-filled townhouse with curvy architectural cues, polished concrete floors, a sail-shaded entertainer’s courtyard, lock-up double carport and a prized corner position to name just a handful of its enviable perks, just steps from the The Parade’s beating heart.
Space is everything. This immaculate home has it in spades, no matter what room you’re in, across an astute floorplan that allocates multiple free-flowing living zones to the lower level alone, leaving its crescendo for the marble-topped open-plan kitchen.
Upstairs, two luxuriously expansive bedrooms – one with an ensuite, the other always close to the second bedroom – ensure starting a family, working from home or regularly hosting guests won’t ever come with an ounce of compromise.
Whether it’s an impromptu blockbuster at Hoyts, a quick dash for supplies at any of Norwood’s supermarkets, customary Saturday brunches or mid-week dinning expeditions, The Parade has you covered, all just a short pause from the CBD’s festival-centric East End. A lifestyle worth parading.
– Nestled right in the heart of Norwood, just metres from cafes, gym, salons, boutique fashion stores and restaurants
– Architectural curved walls give this edgy home a point of difference
– Laneway access to lock-up double carport
– Versatile, spacious interior with large family room and kitchen/casual meals to lower level
– Open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar, double sink, dishwasher, stone benchtops, and loads of storage
– Polished concrete floors and high ceilings
– Two expansive bedrooms, each with built-in robes
– Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling
– Two bathrooms
– Secure gated entry
– Spacious courtyard with retractable awning
– Walking distance from public transport for easy access to the CBD
Certificate of Title – 5296/965
Council – Norwood Payneham & St Peters
Zoning – EN – Established Neighbourhood
Year Built – 1995
Total Build area – 163m2
Council Rates – $1,540.99 pa
SA Water Rates – $198.54 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $172.45 pa
Body Corporate Admin Fund Levy – $2,835.74 pa
Body Corporate Sinking Fund Levy – $777.42 pa
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Norwood, then we can help you.