As far as units go, this one will be hard to ignore! One of three in the group, this generous 3 bedroom, two bathroom North facing unit is more of a homette in its proportions than a traditional unit.
From the minute you enter you will feel a sense of space and comfort. With a large central kitchen at its heart, the immediate surrounding floor plan offers plenty of room for family and friends to gather, and the large living room opens via sliding doors to a generous private established garden. The perfect space for the kids to play.
What we love about this home:
– Large Master bedroom with ceiling fan, walk in robe and en-suite bathroom overlooking rear private garden
– Two further bedrooms, one hosting built in wardrobes
– Spacious kitchen with good storage, Bosch dishwasher, Electrolux Chef electric oven and cooktop
– Separate dining room
– Neat and tidy family bathroom
– Large laundry with good storage and direct access to outside clothes line
– Single car remote controlled garage with internal access
– Room for a further car off street
– Double gates along the eastern fence line allow access from the street into the garden space, which could easily be adapted into another car parking space, if desired
-Tap timed irrigation to rear established garden
– NBN connected
– Gas hot water
– Daikin reverse cycle air-conditioning throughout
– Pet friendly
– Zoned for both Trinity Gardens Primary and Norwood International High Schools
– Strata Fees $551.00 pq
Perfect for downsizers, first home buyers and young families, this home is just minutes from local shopping, cafes and restaurants along vibrant Magill Road and only 15 mins to Adelaide’s CBD.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
St Morris, then we can help you.