Fronting what could just be Clarence Park’s most beautiful street, enjoying a leafy aspect and prized northern light in the process, this tastefully updated 2-bedroom unit is arguably the pick of a quiet bunch – and, without doubt, one of the more spacious units you’ll find on the market.
Featuring a lock-up garage, two double bedrooms, updated bathroom, stylish timber-look floors and open-plan living that flows with ease to the fully equipped kitchen, this is everything young professionals, single parents or leisure-seeking downsizers could ask for, wrapped up in a package that asks little in return.
Just metres from Dora Gild Playground and moments from cosmopolitan Goodwood, Unley and King William Roads; it’s a home with everything, exactly where you want it.
• Gas cooktop and breakfast bar to kitchen
• Loads of storage, including linen press and built-in robes to both bedrooms
• Walk-in shower and bathtub
• Efficient split R/C
• Flawlessly presented
• Neutral colour scheme
• Separate laundry
• Large courtyard to go with prime street-facing position
• Lock-up garage with remote entry
• Very secure, ideally placed on a leafy and quiet street
• Zoned for Unley High and Westbourne Park Primary Schools
• Moments from Cabra Dominican College and Woolworths/Big W Cumberland Park
• A short drive from the metro coast and CBD
• Multiple nearby public transport options including train, bus and tram
CT Reference – 5063/188
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $937.90 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $146.65 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $116.00 pa approx.
Administrative Fund – $343.90 pq approx.
Sinking Fund – $252.20 pq approx.
Year Built – 1985
Total Build area – 103m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agency. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Clarence Park, then we can help you.