Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
A sparkling, standout townhouse in the tranquil thick of Kensi's history
Auction Sat, 9th Sep – 10am (usp)
Just metres from Bridge Street’s historic bridge and the famous Rising Sun; this white, bright and airy townhouse – one of only two in its quaint group with three bedrooms – couldn’t be a more special place to call home, all wrapped up in the zones for Marryatville High and Primary Schools.
Featuring prime corner position, timber beamed ceilings, multiple living zones that flow to peaceful courtyards through French doors, three bedrooms (two with their own terrace balcony) and a fully renovated stone-topped kitchen with marble mosaic feature tiling, this deceptively spacious haven is a breath of fresh air, just 5 minutes from the city.
Whether it’s a lightning fast commute to the city office, a Sunday stroll to The Parade, a mid-week counter meal at The Kensi or a jog around Kensington Oval, if a better day-to-day is top of the agenda, the search ends at 1/68 Bridge Street. The fresh start you’ve been looking for.
Features we love…
– Tranquil, creek-side position in a pocket laden with historical quirks
– Corner placement ensures you have only one immediate neighbour
– Fully renovated and tightly held by the one family for over 10 years
– Flexible floorplan with three living zones to lower floor, ensuring you can work from home or escape one another
– Stylishly updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances
– Updated laundry and powder room to lower floor
– Efficient split r/c to both levels – including a system to each bedroom
– The strata shares a quaint, private garden
– Private rear courtyard with patio and storage shed
– Walking distance from public transport
– Just 5 minutes’ drive from the city’s eastern parklands
CT Reference – 5046/620
Council – City of Norwood, Payneham & St Peters
Council Rates – $1,267.96 pa
SA Water Rates – $157.09 pq
Emergency Services Levy – $131.60 pa
Admin Fund – $466.25 pq
Sinking Fund – $228.50 pq
Year Built – 1979
Total Build Area – 149 m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Kensington, then we can help you.