Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property Management advantage.
Classy tri-level townhouse with the city in its sights
Designed with active downsizers and fast-paced, career driven professionals in mind, this edgy tri-level townhouse sits quietly out of the way and calls on the city with ease. In fact, you can see the city from the master’s terrace balcony, putting the cherry atop this 3-bedroom pad with a double garage, ground-floor guest bedroom, two bedrooms and a study at the top and free-flowing open-plan living in between.
The sum of its parts is a stylish, quality-laden and low-maintenance home that doesn’t skimp on the creature comforts, could be rented out on a whim and stands enviably within a walk of the cafes, restaurants, salons and boutiques that put King William and Unley Roads on the map. You’ve made it.
• Spacious open-plan living with dining and lounge zones, terrace, timber floors and stylish kitchen
• Stone benchtops, Bosch dishwasher, oversized oven/gas cooktop, filtered water and loads of storage to kitchen
• Bathroom, alfresco patio and bedroom to ground floor, prefect for weekend guests
• Double vanity and walk-in shower to master’s ensuite
• Flexible floorplan ensures you can start a family and/or work from home
• Storage galore, including built-in robes to all bedrooms
• Ducted reverse cycle heating and cooling provisions
• Double garage with remote entry and internal access
• Additional off-street park at the rear of the property
• Zoned for Glenunga International High School and moments from Walford Anglican School for Girls
• Perfectly placed in a quiet group at the end of a lane, just metres from a bike path/Charles Walk
• Walking distance from public transport and Unley Shopping Centre
• Just a 10-minute pedal from the heart of the CBD
CT Reference – 6084/12
Council – City of Unley
Council Rates – $2,028.95 pa approx.
SA Water Rates – $236.47 pq approx.
Emergency Services Levy – $199.05 pa approx.
Land Size – 125m² approx.
Year Built – 2008
Total Build area – 256m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Unley, then we can help you.