Are you looking to buy an investment property or looking for a change with your current
investment? Reach out for obligation-free property management advice and utilise the OC Property
Brighten your lifestyle with a prime-positioned unit in underrated Daw Park
Daw Park is a quaint, leafy suburb with a future as bright as its neighbouring Cumberland Park; and this light-filled two-bedroom unit – with prime corner position in a small group – is just the ticket for downsizers, empty nesters, investors, professionals and socialites alike.
Facing away from Edward Street to hush the passing world, you’ll love the peace and calm that comes with its polished timber floors, bright and white colour scheme, large master bedroom and two living spaces – including a vintage kitchen with the charm to match its functionality.
A cute, private rear garden ensures green thumbs have something to be proud of in a home that puts a range of parks/reserves within swift reach; all just moments from Cumberland Park shopping precinct and the delights of cosmopolitan Goodwood and Unley Roads that implore you to make a detour on the lightning fast commute to the CBD. Your ticket to a better lifestyle.
Features we love…
– Beautifully presented light-filled interior, ready for you or your tenants
– Two bedrooms, ensuring you can work from home
– Freestanding oven and plenty of storage to kitchen
– Large main bathroom and separate laundry
– Storage includes built-in robes to bedroom two
– Heating and cooling provisions
– Secure rear courtyard with garden/tool shed
– Neatly presented communal gardens
– Walking distance from public transport
– Less than 10 minutes drive from Flinders University and the CBD
– Just 15 minutes from the metro coast
CT Reference – 5055/661
Council – City of Mitcham
Year Built – 1967
Total Build area – 82m² approx.
Ouwens Casserly Real Estate is one of South Australia’s largest privately owned
residential and development real estate agencies. If you are looking for a real estate agent in
Daw Park, then we can help you.